Established in 1990 by attorneys David Hellman and Kenneth Shearn, Hellman & Shearn was dedicated to the multi-faceted specialty of commercial and residential real estate law throughout the Berkshire region.
The partners had a strong focus on business and nonprofit law and estate administration. David and Ken are now retired, but work carries on with C. Nicholas Arienti, who joined the firm in 2012, and Ethan S. Klepetar, who joined in 2016. Carrying on with the founding partners’ values, Hellman, Shearn & Arienti maintains the highest standards of expertise and energy on behalf of our clients. Our responsiveness and dedication to clients’ needs and interests assure the finest legal representation in our region.
Our firm places a great value on our attorneys’ community engagement, pro-bono service and nonprofit board leadership. We are committed to sharing our expertise and interests with the organizations contributing to the health and vibrancy of our Berkshire region.
Who We Are
- C. Nicholas “Nick” Arienti, Partner, joined the firm in 2012
- Ethan S. Klepetar, Partner, joined the firm 2016
- Susan Del-Molino, Paralegal, joined the firm in 1998
- Onnaka Dudley, Paralegal, joined the firm in 2015
- Kenneth M. Shearn, founding Partner, retired 2018
- David N. Hellman, founding Partner, retired 2015