Hellman Shearn & Arienti LLP serves our clients in the following areas:
- Residential and commercial real estate conveyancing
- Zoning, land use and development, including representation before local permit-granting authorities for special permit and variance applications
- Business transactions and consulting, including corporate transfers, asset purchases, governance and financing
- Business entity formation, including limited liabililty companies (LLCs), corporations and not-for-profit corporations
- State and municipal licensing and permitting, including liquor license acquisition and transfers
- Construction law, including consultation with homeowners and contractors regarding drafting and interpretation of contracts, scopes of work and liability of parties.
- Civil litigation
- Simple estate planning
- Employment law, including wage and hour matters, discrimination matters and employment documents
- Condominium law
The firm’s attorneys are approved title agents with Chicago and Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Companies.